better living by the water
MAYBACHUFER 24 12047 Berlin
from 2,000.00 €/ SQMplus commission (7.14% of the purchase price incl. VAT)
49 SQM - 427 SQM
A symbiosis of epochs
Its special feature: the front house is a historic Gründerzeit building, the house in the back is an industrial loft building which is sold as a whole. The old building is being modernised and, with an architecturally sophisticated colour- and design concept, maintains a timeless metropolitan flair.
Better living by the water in the Reuterkiez
Here, between Maybachufer and Sonnenallee, the philosopher lives next to the street artist, the economist next to the publican and the teacher next to the apprentice. A district, which lives off of its diversity, and, not least due to this fact, it belongs to one of the most sought-after residential areas in Berlin.
- Situated in the popular Reuterkiez
- Located directly on the waterfront
- Numerous cafés, bars and restaurants
- Weekly Turkish market
- Location with excellent quality of living
- New colour and design concept by architect Ester Bruzkus
- Modernization of the front building
- Newly converted attic floor in the front building
- Installation of an elevator in the courtyard of the front building
- Basement under courtyard area (including parking space for bicycles and baby carriages)
- Wooden insulated glass windows
- Street front balconies of the front building will be repaired
- Two new balconies made out of steel on the courtyard side of the front building’s ground floor
- Loft with an area of 427 sqm, including building license, for sale
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.